LEMON.HONEY.LEMON

BannerFans.com

I love you, NOT - A preloved review blog!

This is NOT a blogshop!! This is a place where you can submit your pre-loved items (brand new/ worn clothes, shoes, accessories... ) or mistake purchases, or any other reasons... that you want to get rid off... :(

Send an email to me to post up so that others can buy them. IT IS FREE OF CHARGE!! Each reader is only allowed up to 5 items. Anyone interested to purchase your item(s) will have to email you about it. If you want to post more than 5 items, you are mostly welcomed! Every subsequent 5 items will be charged RM8. :)

All you need to do is email me the following information @ prelovedblog@gmail.com. Please remember to label you attachments!! I will ignore your email, if you do not follow the following format and do not label the attached photos accordingly.

Name:
Email add:
Blogshop website: (If any)
Item name:
Item descriptions (eg. measurement, material, color... ):
Photos: *Remember to insert credits for the photos you use as attachment in the emails.*
Price:
Delivery method: Postage/COD charges and places
Reason(s) of reselling:


If you own a pre-loved blogshop, feel fill in your website in your email and I will link your blog. :) Please don't forget to link me too!!

If you want to advertise your banner in my blog, please email me @ prelovedblog@gmail.com. :)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bad Customers List!

I love you, NOT s a preloved review blog.


We sell preloved items here!
We only have one piece each, PLEASE!


I believe that we met a lots of back-out customers.
I do! We do!


After a "maratton" of emails/ sms of enquiries, asking for unreasonable discountssss...
and reserve for an extended period...
and then they ... disappear!


Night Owl Says (NOS) has a list of BAD CUSTOMERS LIST!

*I met one of them, and she is in the following list!*

Click at the following banner to view it!



Do you have any story to share with us?
I believe your story can warn all of the preloved sellers!
Or... If you have any bad customer(s) who is/are not in the list, please update the list in NOS!

Let's support each other here!

2 comments:

  1. omg!! i think i saw few familiar names too!!! always asking so much and ended up MIA!!! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anon@June 13, 2010 10:03 PM! I hope this post help of a lots of us here. :)

    If you have any new bad customers, please update the list at the given website too! To create awareness for all of us!

    ReplyDelete

Which is your favorite Preloved Blogshop for the Month of November 2009?

Which is your favorite Preloved Blogshop for the Month of December 2009?